I Will Trust In The Lord – IWillTrustInTheLord.com – is the ministry site of Don and Krista Robertson. We love the Lord who loved us and gave Himself for us. This site is faith’s response to our life verses:
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Jesus said, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel.” It has been our life goal – since we were married – to get the gospel into every country of the world. The Lord has opened many doors for us to get evangelistic literature in a variety of languages into many countries. But this is still an active goal.
We are launching this site:
- to share the gospel with those who do not yet know the Lord
- to provide witnessing resources to help you as you share the gospel with your circle of friends and family
- to provide resources for Bible study for new believers, and growing believers
- to tell some of the stories of our life journey as we have learned what it means to say, “I will trust in the Lord.”
- to let others tell their life story of trusting in the Lord
- to compile and make available Don’s sermons and messages from the Bible in audio and PDF formats
In 2020, I (Don) was diagnosed with terminal Stage IV cancer and this site is being developed by me during my convalescence between cancer treatments. We do believe that God is quite able to heal me if that is His will. But, I am not afraid to face death if that is His will. “For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I shall choose I cannot tell. For I am hard pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better. Nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you.” (Philippians 1:21-24). It is our hope to continue to encourage your progress and joy of faith, but if the Lord chooses to take me, we pray that the fruit of this ministry will outlive me.